IGS-1000 at IGS Industries
IGS-1000 is a moist, hand-applied pack used as a heat shield and heat sink for protecting sensitive parts when welding, soldering, or brazing. IGS-1000 provides an insulating, fireproof cover, and it acts as a heat sink by soaking up conducted or radiated heat. IGS-1000 protects against flame damage, welding splash, melting, and heat distortion.
- Isolates plumbing joints.
- Protects painted surfaces during welding or soldering
- Protects adjacent rubber or plastic joints in plumbing copper to PVC transitions
- Used to isolate joints during plumbing assembly.
- Protects wire insulation and delicate parts during welding, soldering, or brazing.
- Protects delicate, coated, or machined parts during repair work.
- Used as a “dam” in soldering or casting babbitt bearings.
- Safe, non-toxic formula
- Quick and easy to use
- Cleans up with water
- Completely non-flashing and non-burning
- IGS-1000 is not classified as a hazardous material and is able to be shipped worldwide by any means.
- IGS-1000 is available through our Just-In-Time shipping program.